Not much has happened. All the days are starting to blur together. The excitement of going to the dentist on Wednesday was too much for me to handle. It was probably the fastest appointment I've ever had since they only had to put in the permanent crown. Very odd sensations as they put the cement stuff on whatever was left of my old tooth. The dentist is a whole other headache. Insurance still hasn't paid for the wisdom teeth extractions I had done in June. But with that procedure I'm pretty sure I went over my allowance. So I never should have done the crown but I didn't think of that until I got the bill. So now we are still waiting for insurance to pay off the wisdom tooth and see if there will be any money left over to pay the crown. I've been paying my share but told the dentist that I needed to make payments now since I just lost my job. They agreed to do a $100 a month. I really do like this dentist. I hope I can afford to go to them again in the near future.
Thursday I had to put in the claim for the week ending 10/15. I got a nice little email saying they'd give me till tomorrow to put in a claim for that week. I guess they act pretty fast with unemployment. Unfortunately I won't see any money for another 3 weeks probably. I also got my debit card that my unemployment monies will be loaded on.
What else....can I bore you all with.....? I guess onto the next blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment