This is why I want to learn how to sew. So Zac and I can be all matchy matchy when we go out in public.
Zac thinks that if I get a sewing machine it will just sit in the closet untouched and it will be a waste of money. Pro-I'll still get my sewing machine. Con-I don't have a job so I won't buy it right now.
But when I do....whoa nelly Daisy and Zac better watch out! I'll make awesome outfits for all of us!!!!
No plans for today yet...other than watch more of That 70's Show...maybe make some pumpkin spice bread (it's the Costco mix kind....don't get all excited thinking that I'm actually learning to cook and bake over here).

2 comments:
Tell him you need an iSewing machine.
perfect plan! I'll grab my apple stickers and put it on the box and machine. He'll never know!
Post a Comment