I had a dream I got lost in a Costco/Ikea like grocery store and that the day before something happened with the matrix but only a few people knew about it.
I don't even remember what the movie The Matrix was even about but it happened in my dream.
Back to reality...I'm still unemployed and sleepy as fuck. Honey Badger is here with me.
The past week or so I've had the worst allergies and have been trying to take pills that will help me stop sneezing every few seconds. I think as a result of all this pill popping I've been extremely drowsy lately either that or I'm falling into the downward spiral of depression from not being able to spend money at Old Navy.
Along with the pill popping I've been putting vicks around my nose to keep my nose from getting all chapped and gross. Last night while at my brother and SIL's house my SIL let me use some ointment that she picked up at Whole Foods. You put a small dab under your nose and it's supposed to clear up your sinuses. Well I put a dab under each nostril and right away it was working but then a few seconds later the areas where I put the ointment started burning and I was sure that this stuff was acid and was going to eat right through my skin. Then the pain went away a few seconds later.
So yesterday we took Daisy out to our local QuikTrip. We wanted to get the Sunday newspaper for the coupons and decided a walk would do us some good. Um yeah the walk was ok except for the 98 degree weather we still have! Poor Daisy girl was so glad to be home. She just plopped right down on the floor next to her water bowl and lapped up some water by only moving her head a few inches. She's never done that after a walk!
Later on in the day like I said earlier we went over to my brother's house and carved pumpkins with the kids, we had dinner there and then we helped decorate their porch for Halloween. It was a lot of fun.
So on the agenda for today....eh...who knows. Eventually I'll do something useful. Although I do feel wanted in the employment front. I got an email for a jobvite and then a phone call from Chiquita of Chiquita banana fame for a position as a vendor managed inventory planner dealing with Safeway stores....only the job is in Phoenix. Damn you Phoenix!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment