I didn't do any of the things I set out to do yesterday. Go ME!
Instead I watched Starstruck and a few episodes of Raising Hope.
Most of my time was spent answering emails and texting two of my coworkers that were also laid off. As a result of getting laid off we are referred to a place called One-Stop. They help you with your resume, job training, and getting unemployment benefits. I want to go with these two ladies in hopes that we can all be on the same page and help each other out. I called One-Stop then I spent the rest of the day waiting to hear back from the two ladies on which time and day was best to go to an orientation session. I finally had things all figured out by 5pm yesterday and on Monday I have to call One-Stop back and confirm which session we'll be attending.
I also took Daisy on a 40 minute walk about the neighborhood and she was exhausted the rest of the day...poor pup I make her do so much.
This morning I did finally put in the applications to the UofA.
So I guess now it's just those Halloween decorations and lunch!
2 comments:
New item to add to your unemployment to do list: Link Daves awesome "new" (as of 2 years ago) blog location. 64tacos.blogspot.com
what? you have a new blog? I'm just kidding...You act like I have a lot of time to do stuff like this.
Post a Comment