Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 16 of unemployment

I almost forgot about the blog.


The most exciting thing about today is that my old HR dept f'ed up my severance pay.  I was supposed to get 7 days worth of pay today through direct deposit and when I checked my account I only got 3 days worth.

The HR lady called me when she had a chance and confessed that she mixed up the weeks and pay. Nice job lady!

I was nice to the HR lady but I've heard that she's made so many mistakes and I don't get how she's been there for so long making all the mistakes. 

Whatevs....I finally got a phone call around 4 from the HR lady saying that the rest of the severance that I was supposed to get for this pay period was loaded to the debit card they gave me when they laid me off.

Give me my money b's!




****who would want to R her?*****

I crack myself up.

1 comment:

katohater said...

If they can load money onto the card at any time, why can't they load all of what you are owed and be done with it? What is with this weekly severance pay bullcrap? Stupid idiot $&*%ing morons! It's bad enough they lay you off, but then you still have to deal with their bullshit like you're an employee.