Thursday, November 10, 2011
Day 29 of unemployment
The video has nothing to do with anything I'm going to say.
Things of interest from today:
Daisy's tummy hurt. She ate grass. I'm assuming at some point she threw it up. And she farted, burped and made funny noises most of the day.
I started My Name is Earl and Vampire Diaries on Netflix. This is another journey I have decided to take.
I've also started doing crosswords online. Which reminds me I need to start today's crossword puzzle.
I finished my book The Black Dahlia. I need to start another one.
I stayed up late last night listening to Zac practice his presentation and am glad it's over and that Zac can now play his video games for the rest of the weekend.
Friday I wall be lunching with ladies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment