Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 22 of unemployment

So I'm about to sell my soul and start an application and resume for Toy R Us.  But to procrastinate a little, let me tell you a story....

When I still had a job my coworker MJ and I would chat throughout the day.  One time she told me that her goddaughter's grandma was getting married to a really rich guy and she was invited to the wedding.  Through details I gained in later conversations the grandma was like in her 50's and the rich dude she was marrying was in his 80's.  G-ma was so happy to get married and Rich Dude was totally excited to have a young thing on his arm.  Rich Dude made promises of true love with buying his new bride a beautiful house with a pool.  Once they were married everything changed.  G-ma claimed that Rich Dude was different, he was controlling and mean and asked G-ma way too many questions about what she was doing and where she was going. 

A month or so later they divorced or got an annulment because they didn't consummate their marriage.  Apparently the Rich Dude could never get it up.


No comments: