Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 10 of finding another job

Working retail would be great if there weren't any customers.

It's been ridiculously busy at the Old Navy.  I didn't know this when I applied but the Park Place location is the busiest store in the state and in the top 20 busiest stores in the region.  I've only spent 2 days working 5 hour shifts and I can definitely feel it.  I definitely feel the 5 years of sitting on my ass all day.

I get to work on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday.  I just found out my grandma, aunt and uncle will be at my parents so I'm glad we won't be there all day on Thanksgiving. It's hard when they only speak Spanish and my Spanish sucks so conversations are very limited....although I can tell them about sales at Old Navy and that I don't have anymore in the stockroom.