Last Wednesday I finally got my first unemployment money on my debit card. On Friday I got my first Old Navy paycheck. Sunday I finally remembered to ask for my check. I love money and wish it grew on trees because I want more of it.
I started watching another show on Netflix called Vampire Diaries. There are only 2 seasons on netflix and I want to see the third season but I'd either have to steal it or pay for it....and since those of you that read Mr. Man's blog know about curbing our cox usage (giggle giggle) I have been told season 3 cannot be procured by unsavory means. I imagine Mr. Man won't like me buying the episodes on itunes or amazon either. Oh well....I'll just have to wait.
If you haven't seen the show...well I don't care...the show tends to have a lot of episodes centered around the town festivities. Every other episode featured the town or school having a dance, a ball, founder's day, masquerade ball, blah blah blah. And the dude that played Boone on Lost plays one of the vampire brothers and all he does for two season is make his eyes go really big like they are bulging out so you can see his piercing blue eyes while he gives you that smoldering look that all vampires have.
Time to go read. And yes I still read the old fashioned way with a real book.
3 comments:
Question mark. ? Do you consider the music on your zune real music? Also, why have I been hearing a lot of people say "question mark" when they mean "question"?
what's a zune?
Well played.
Post a Comment