Friday, May 31, 2013

Things that annoy me today....

Chatty Cathy over here that complains about other people talking too much when she can out talk everyone. After coming in 20 minutes late this morning she announces to whoever listens "I was stuck down stairs by Mrs. Y,  she's a nice lady but my gosh she talks so much".....REALLY?  She talks too much?  WOW!

This same person also does an annoying whistle when something good happens or good news is shared.  ANNOYING!

This same person has recently developed a little cough so after she actually coughs she says "Cough, cough!" In a whiny voice.  IRRITATING!  Like we didn't know you just coughed.  

Princess Prego Rockstar has also been annoying me with some choice phrases she uses constantly.  
Boss man will come over and say " I think we should include this page in the TPS report."  
Her response will be without a doubt...."DEFINITELY!"

OR......"I AGREE!"

You should all know I abhor the words BASICALLY and ACTUALLY!  Well Definitely is on the list now!  

Wouldn't you all agree! 

I think I might be in a bit of a grumpy mood.

No comments: