Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stuff to do but no energy to do anything...

So the other  Preggo Princess around here likes to rub/touch her belly.  Now I had one coworker/friend in the past that would rub her belly after she ate and I would make fun of her but at least she was rubbing her belly.  This Preggo Princess rubs her uterus belly or for those of you that are familiar with the term FUPA.  It completely and totally grosses me out.  When I talk to her she rubs and touches in front of me. In fact she just did it to me right now.  I feel like I'm interrupting a tender moment between her and her belly.  The baby is only what 3-4 inches at this point in her pregnancy so all she's doing is rubbing her fat around.  I equate this to men rubbing/grabbing their crotches.  I don't want to see it.  Gross! Gross! Gross!  Just because I'm pregnant too doesn't mean you can sit in my office and start rubbing away and think I'm compassionate that you might feel some pain here and there.  Suck it up you big cry baby and stop rubbing in front of me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record....I rubbed my belly after eating!!! Because it was FULL!!! You'll see my friend...you'll do it too!

Stemshul said...

I still rub my belly after eating. Keep that in mind next time you wear your shoes to a dinner party at my house.