It seems like these past 20 weeks have flown by...but it didn't seem like that in February when we first found out about our life changing news. I don't look very different yet. Most of the time I don't feel different either. We'll see how much longer I'm still saying this! This coming Thursday is our anatomy scan perhaps then we'll do the big facebook reveal. I would like to do something a little clever rather than just say "Hey we're expecting....Baby (Boy/Girl) Chapman" and post the ultrasound. I want something original.
Like an ultrasound with a top hat and mustache for boy/ big bow and something else for a girl, similar to this picture:
Or how about an ultrasound with a baby dinosaur?
Or perhaps we'll announce in a very natural way.
I've always thought this was a cute idea...but it's so overdone...but I could get a new pair of chucks.
We'll see maybe it'll just the be the boring ol' ultrasound because we'll be too lazy to come up with anything clever.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment