Around 1:30 pm yesterday I was fed up with sitting in my cubicle. Time felt like it just stopped. So feeling a little lonely and bored I went up to my old desk in the front of the office and I chatted with the assistant and the two clerks. I probably spent a good hour talking with them when one of the clerks said she really wanted chocolate and was going next door to get some. Well next door is a smoke shop and I've considered going there to see if they have soda, candy and/or ice cream but since I'm not a smoker I never wanted to go by myself. So I told the clerk I'd go with her.
We walked past the smokers of our building and they asked us where we were going and we told them to the smoke shop and they asked if we were going for the brownies. We laughed them off. They are so silly.
Not even a minute later we are in the smoke shop, the tiny aromatic smoke shop, and to my immediate left is the soda cooler with regular cans and 2 liters. Next to the soda cooler was the stand with a poor selection of chocolate/candies. While my coworker paid we found the homemade brownies. They were tempting but we stuck with our chocolates and left.
My suggestion to the smokeshop-get rid of some of those hookahs and pipes and put in a soda fountain and an ice cream freezer.

2 comments:
It's a smoke shop, not a convenience store! Or are you simply implying that they should know their primary clientele's needs better.
Damn, hippies.
Both. It should be a convenience store because it would be convenient for me and also they should have more munchies as a general rule.
How many pipes do you really need to display? I say just display about 5 of each item and that would give more room for the soda fountain, ice cream freezer and the better snack display.
Besides the store clerk told me the other location has ice cream!
Post a Comment