A whole lotta nothing has happened so far.
We just had some taquitos, the store bought kind, and I made some pico de gallo using the jalapenos from our plants and holy moly those jalapenos were hot. Normally when buying jalapenos from the grocery store you use one and you might get lucky if it's a little bit hot. I just used two little jalapenos from our plant and I about choked when I tasted the pico.
As for work I last worked on Sunday for about 4 hours.....and that was it for the week. I got my new schedule yesterday. I'm scheduled to work 20 hours...we'll see if I make it to 15 at least.
This coming week will be a little busy. Zac is done with classes just has a couple finals to finish. I work here and there and we've been invited to my nephew's holiday play at his school. We've also been asked to babysit on Saturday night. My dad also gets the results of his biopsy on Tuesday morning and the doctor told my mom someone that speaks English well should be there since the doc has a hard time understanding my mom. My mom was mad, the doc has an accent of her own so I think it's tough for them to understand each other. So the doc remembered meeting me in the hospital and asked if I could go too. Zac and I will go since Zac understood that lady better than I did. We might as well invite everyone we know just to make sure we all understand each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment