It's already November. It's crazy that Thanksgiving is next week!
The last real post was about my oldest brother celebrating his birthday. So what else happened in October. Oh yeah Halloween! Unfortunately, I did not feel the Halloween cheer this year. No decorations went up and my decision to dress up for work was last minute. But I did pull off Dora the Explorer and won 2nd place at work. On Halloween Eve I carved pumpkins with a friend and her grandson and then I got sick. Halloween was spent with a horrible sore throat and sneezing every 10 seconds. That night we went to an Of Montreal concert that I think I would have enjoyed immensely if I were feeling better.
November started with a wedding and a reason to buy a new dress. I found my dress at Eshakti online and it was awesome because it had pockets! The wedding was beautiful too!
The newest thing I'm obsessed with....TOMS!
No comments:
Post a Comment