So I know most people don't even blog anymore but I figure in the New Year one of my resolutions will be to kind of back track and try to remember a few things from the pregnancy and also write down what is kind of going on now.
I'll be back to work full time in January so perhaps I'll use my down time to blog since it isn't blocked at work.
Today is also our Ollie's 3rd month of life outside the womb. It's pretty crazy we are already at this point. Just over 3 months ago I was wondering what my little guy would be like and ready to evict him and now he's here and growing and it's pretty amazing. It's also exhausting especially when he starts shrieking because he's hungry, needs to be changed or too tired and fights sleep.
2013 was interesting. Zac and I spent January living life like normal. February was spent getting new jobs or being promoted and finding out we were expecting. March and part of April was spent keeping the pregnancy secret and alot of worrying for me. May-August was spent getting ready for this kid both mentally and physically and more worrying for me. September was filled with last minute stuff and I was over the worrying and mentally done with this pregnancy...I was ready!
October was a month of firsts. It was was pure exhaustion, wonderment, a bit of fear when we had to go back to the hospital for his jaundice, and tiny moments of normalcy here and there.
November through December has been more about the excitement of the holidays with a child. My mom is pretty darn happy, which is nice. And Zac's parents are over the moon.
What else did we do in 2013?
Zac's Spring Break was spent with a visit from Zac's Dad and StepMom. We went to Bisbee and Phoenix and ate out a few times.
We saw The Heat, Last Stand and Star Trek in the theater.
We got new phones.
We spent a weekend at Westward Look Resort.
We had a wild Father's Day weekend trying to get to a cabin on Mt. Lemmon.
Spent a few other days at that cabin on Mt. Lemmon.
So that's that.
Time to wrap this up and eat breakfast before the munchkin starts crying again.
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun year. 2014 should include a first trip to Michigan for Mr Oliver!
Post a Comment