Tuesday, September 3, 2013

It's time to rant again...

The day after Labor Day makes me lazy.  Well actually every day so far has made me lazy.  I think pregnancy has made me develop a mild form of narcolepsy.  I first thought I was just tired from working on the baby's room because that was when I noticed it more.  But even after working on the baby's room I was still tired all the time.  Falling asleep while checking facebook on my phone for a couple seconds.  Or reading an email at work, I'd find myself nodding off.  Ugh...whatever.

Anyway...point of blog is to complain about other people.  So office pet peeves.  An email is sent to me and it should have gone to another buyer.  No biggie right...I'll just forward to the correct buyer.  I'm done and out of it....right??? Nope...not here.  The buyer that should just take care of it instead emails me back and tells me what to tell the end user.  Um.....really....you couldn't have just sent it the original person?  It infuriates me! The other scenario is that I tell the right buyer "hey look this should go to you". Again I think I'm done. Nope...the new buyer instead CC's me on all correspondence. I don't care anymore.

Also, one of my lovely coworkers likes to ask how you are doing in the morning.  Usually I don't get asked because I sneak into work like a ninja and people never know when I've showed up or not.  But I hear it.

"Hey Stacey...how you doing this morning?"

waits for response....

Literally 10 minutes later....

"Hey Stacey, how are you doing?"

One morning "Stacey" was asked this same question 3 times within a 20 minute time span.

So annoying!

And now I hope I have annoyed you all.

No comments: