Friday, July 26, 2013

28 Weeks Later

Isn't 28 Weeks Later a horror movie or something?

Well I'm not exactly in a horror movie at this point in the pregnancy but some parts of my day feel like it.  Like when Princess Preggo Rockstar keeps rubbing her belly fat in front of me.  Today I almost lost it.  I went over to her cubicle to ask her a quick question and I began by asking her how she felt, she's been complaining about a stabbing pain on her right side and went to her doctor yesterday.  She's gone to the ER probably 3 times this pregnancy when something out of the ordinary happens (which to me is everything is out of the ordinary).  Anyway,  when she was telling me she still had some pains but not as bad as yesterday her hand went right to underneath her lower belly and really it looked like she was going for her crotch.  I closed my eyes and for a split second I wanted to scream at her.  I quickly asked my work questions and walked away.  I don't get why she does this in front of me. I honestly haven't seen her do it in front of anyone else unless she's somewhat hidden by a table or something but with me she just doesn't care if it's decent or anything.  Last Friday I was talking to another coworker and Princess Preggo Rockstar walked in to start gossiping.  She decides that is the perfect time to adjust her maternity pants and flips her shirt up to do the adjusting and from my vantage point I got a free show of her boobs/bra and stomach.  Geez Louise!  Do your adjustments in the privacy of the bathroom stall or your own cubicle if you can get away with it.

So over her and her belly rubbing!

Other than going nuts when stuff bugs me it's been ok.  So far my biggest complaint is that my regular carpal tunnel pains seem to have gotten worse.  My hands go numb a lot.  Yes I asked the doctor about it.

Well I suppose I should go back to work.  And listen to my coworkers complain about everything.  The latest drama was that our front receptionist (who is notoriously absent) said she was bit by a spider while at work and was needing to file for workman's comp.  So while this may all be true I'm still skeptical.  But now our offices will get sprayed for bugs at some point next week and I'll be here to smell in the fumes.  Thanks people!  That's ok baby  needs to get used to it anyways.  


No comments: