There is this girl that I find incredibly annoying. Ok so there are probably like 3 or 4 girls that really annoy me at work but this one really got to me today. I was eating lunch with my good friend MJ when this girl that we will name Jill sat at another table. She works within the same area as I do so I have a lot of contact with her. I try to avoid her but I can't all the time. Anyway, two other ladies sat with Jill and these two ladies were eating tamales and happen to also be hispanic. Jill is caucasion, married to a guy that is hispanic. Since she has been married she has told me several things about my culture....as if I didn't know. Today she was explaining how her husband's family makes tamales to the two hispanic women. She explained that all of her husband's tias get together to make the tamales and usually there is tequila and margaritas going around while they are making them. She also explained how she wants to learn how to make them but when they find out it's tamale time it's always after the fact.That should be a huge hint! His family finds you so annoying that they don't invite you!! Plus they don't want to hear you enunciate all the words you know in Spanish it gets old and annoying.
I probably wouldn't even mind if it were someone else. I remember when Danielle lived with me and she would go around spouting off words in spanish I didn't care or when Natalie went around the house sayin "en mis pantalones" after everything, I didn't care. It's just this girl and her voice and how matter of fact she is about everything. It just makes me want to punch her in her face!
3 comments:
I can't stop laughing at this.
Just because youre married to a "Caucasion" (where is Caucasia anyway?) doesnt mean that you now get to talk smack about them. Racist.
It's right by (I'm sure I'll spell this wrong. But then again how do you spell a made up place) scadenvia. You know where they have those crazy birds.
Post a Comment