Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Um sir, do you know what is on your mini cooper?

On the way home I saw a mini cooper like the one pictured here. The difference is that there was a giant penis spray painted on the driver side door. Is this a new decal you can get for your car?

Here are my thoughts on penis mini cooper:
1) Maybe somebody decided the car looks like a banana therefore a spray painted penis would be appropriate.

2) If somebody other than the owner/driver of the mini cooper spray painted the penis, that would suck only if you didn't particularly care for penis portraits.

3) I wonder if the person driving is incredibly embarrassed?

4) I wonder what children are saying when they see the car? Are they asking their parents?

5) What are parents saying?

6) Is the car called Mr. Penis?

7) Why does the word penis look weird now?

No comments: