Friday, March 14, 2008

I need to get to New York!!!

Today I received an email from one of my vendors with a subject line of new address. I ignored it all morning and after lunch I decided to read it to waste some time. The email just talked about the new address as of March 31st blah blah blah. At the very bottom the vendor added this:

P.S.
We will be having a moving party "Goodbye SoHo, Hello Tribeca". A formal invitation will be sent out later but if you are in New York for market week let us know and we'll send you an invitation.


So I email the vendor back and I write this:

I finally get invited to a New York Party and I live in Arizona!

This SUCKS!


He writes me back saying that maybe he can convince the merch buyer to come and bring me with....then he adds "if not I'll say hi when I come out to Tucson."

I don't care about him saying hi, I won't to go to New York and go to a party at a cool club and plus its during MARKET WEEK.

No comments: