Saturday, June 14, 2014

your pain amuses me...

It appears I like to cause a ruckus when I can.  Work seems to be my amusement when I  can call people out on their stupidity...which is almost all the time at my current job.

This past February we hired a new girl and she has proven to be a good ally in the fight to amuse ourselves.  She likes to pull  practical jokes and she tends to pick on two of the three guys that works in our office.  So far her jokes have been wrapping their stuff in saran wrap but this past Friday she moved three empty filing cabinets over so that this one guy can't get into his cubicle as easily. 

The only thing that will suck about this joke is that the guy comes in first before anyone else so no one will be around to see his reaction. 


No comments: