Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 18--My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)

Damn it! I forgot Cameron Diaz was in this one! Although she's pretty young in this film and not as annoying as she is in her later films when she supposedly developed her craft.

Julia Roberts and Dermot Mulroney are long time best pals that had a pact that if neither of them got married by the time they turned 30 or some junk they would marry each other.  Well shit just got real and to Julia's surprise Dermot is about to get married soon to Diaz.  Julia is determined to break up this wedding so that she can have Dermot all to herself.

You got to give it to Julia though she's pretty deceitful in this movie and only she can bring those little half shirts to the big screen like no other. 

I need time to get the songs out of my head...Wishin' and Hopin...and...I'll Say A Little Prayer.

       ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments: