This Christmas Break I've been busy on Netflix. I finished up the newer episodes of Bones then I started watching Life. Life was ok, I got sucked into the main storyline and now need to know what will happen next. Earlier in the week I had started watching Numb3rs on Netflix. I had gotten as far as half of Season 1 and I didn't care for it. Friday I told myself I'd finish out the season and see if it gets any better. I shouldn't have done that. While it's not really any better I know the characters and now I have to finish it. I have to. I owe it to Netflix. Season 2 the main FBI girl changed and the spot was given to Diane Farr. I don't like her. She has a weird looking face and a high whiny voice. Her character is supposed to be some sort of behavioral specialist but she just babbles psychology text to make her sound like she knows what she's talking about. At least Sabrina Lloyd was not annoying.My biggest beef with shows like this is not the same story line from every other cop show, no, it's when girls wear tank tops in the office. Every cop/FBI show, every cop/FBI movie you'll see the female lead wearing the "wife beater" tank top. She'll have her hair in a messy ponytail, her aviator glasses on and if done the right way her skin will be glistening with what some might mistake for sweat. Do women in these professions really wear cheap ribbed tank tops to work as their shirts? I can understand the prettier tank tops to wear when wearing suits but even then I'm pretty sure the FBI has a dress code. I also love when these female leads go out on the street to do some "invetigating" wearing their tight shirts, tight jeans and 4 inch heels. Totally believable when running after a suspect that her boobs won't be flying all over the place and that she can actually run in high heels without looking like a priss. I think these shows should get more girls that can just kick ass and have their wardrobe be normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment