Sunday, January 20, 2013

28 Days of Love and Laughs

February is right around the corner. That means Valentine's Day, sweetheart candies, and chocolate!  Last night I had a brilliant idea....28 days of RomCom/Romance movies! Brilliant I say!!!!!!

I think I'll have to start with my own vast collection of movies...let's see....I have um 8 movies.

-Pride and Prejudice (new version)
-Pride and Prejudice (miniseries version)
-Sense and Sensibility
-Before Sunrise
-Before Sunset
-Once
-Knocked Up
-Jewel of the Nile

I can picture what Zac's reviews would be like:

RomCom 1
-Stupid, boring and predictable.

That would be it for every movie.

I'm doing it!  I need to work on my list!



3 comments:

katohater said...

I'm on board with two conditions:

1. They need to be mostly ones we (you) haven't seen.

2. You post your reviews here on your blog.

Stemshul said...

I love this idea. Id love to read your reviews.

Stemshul said...

And now Im going to!