I suck at blogging. Maybe I should just stop. But sometimes its nice to write something out.
Since last blog we have welcomed along our newest baby boy. He's a little chunk and I love him to pieces. I felt like with Ollie I was waiting for the next learning milestone. I was racing time to get him to be older, probably because by meeting timelines I knew he was on track or exceeding expectations. With Lil Chunk I don't want him to get bigger....I don't want a race against time anymore.
This is my last month staying at home. I was lucky enough to take 4 months off. The first time I only took 8 weeks. It will definitely be tougher to go back to work this time.
But it will be a nice distraction to go back to work with the crazy people I work with. The women that get upset over every little thing...which will include me. The men that are complete idiots. And the other people including the one that just smears poo all over the office and acts like its no big deal. And I'm not even kidding on that last line.
1 comment:
Keep blogging! I love it when you do. I love it so much that I check in at least once every whenever I remember to. So dont stop. It makes me happy and that should be enough.
Post a Comment