Back in college I became friends with 5 girls. We all came from different parts of the state and by hanging out with each over the years we moved to various places and have come to know each others families and friends.
A few years ago a friend of a friend got us all together for a homecoming for one of the 5 girls. During this outing we met more friends of friends and added them on facebook and so on.
Now three friends of friends that weren't even part of the original group are fighting. They are done with one of the girls. I liked that girl that they don't want to be friends with anymore. Now one of them has asked us not to be friends with that girl on facebook anymore.
It's all so dumb and immature and I think all three are to blame for their ridiculous relationships. AND I don't like being told who I can and can't be friends with. I've been through this before and it's all about communicating with how people hurt your feelings and how you discuss and approach it. Some people you aren't meant to be friends with but if you never talk about how you feel the other person will never know either.
1 comment:
delete the three crybabies and keep the cool one :)
you know how most men mature so much slower than women? well, some women suffer from that same birth defect. :P
Post a Comment